Why register a trade mark?
You may think that you have enforceable rights in your company name, business name or domain name. However, company names, business names and domain names do not confer proprietary rights that are enforceable against third parties.
In order to protect your business from potential infringers, you should therefore register your brand as a trade mark which does provide enforceable proprietary rights.
Alphastream provides the following trade mark services:
- trade mark availability searches and registrability advice
- trade mark applications
- dealing with objections issued by IP Australia
- dealing with oppositions by third parties
- advising on trade mark infringement
- letters of demand to cease and desist infringement
- running trade mark infringement proceedings